MANNOL CVT NS-3 8220
A special synthetic transmission fluid for continuously variable transmissions with the V-belt variable-speed drive CVTF (Continuously Variable Transmission Fluid). It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of the transmission and fuel economy in all operating conditions and modes.
- The highest-quality unique high-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in a combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45 °C and lower) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and at high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures a superior stability of friction properties for the belt thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, an ideal smooth transmission shift and the extended service life of all transmission elements due to excellent lubricating properties;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, significantly increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- Due to the addition of special inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration, the foam formation and cavitation, has excellent cooling properties; It has low loss by evaporation;
- It prevents vibrations and reduces noise.
Specially developed for the latest-generation variable-speed gear JATCO CVT8 (JF016E/JF017E) used in Nissan vehicles – Teana, Pathfinder, Altima, Serena, as well as Suzuki Landy. It is suitable for variable-speed gears of MITSUBISHI, RENAULT, BMW, etc. vehicles in accordance with the above-provided list.